RECRUITING AUTUMN 2018
The Playground is open. Come put your skills into play in the midst of a team of All-Stars. We’re looking for real team players, hungry for on the field experience and who are looking to get their hands dirty in a full time paid internship. Time for theory is over, it’s time to play!
We promise to coach you, to push you, but on top of all, to never bench you.
Are you ready?
Visual Content Creator
The only valid resolution in your life is the one from your camera? You’re dreaming in 4K? Come and show us how well you handle on the field!
- Capable of maneuvering a camera in photo and video mode.
- Capable of conceptualizing diverse formats of social media content.
- Advanced competencies in the touching up of pictures on Adobe.
- Capture the behind-the-scenes of all that is done in-house.
- Create video and photo content.
- Brainstorm concepts for visual content.
Associate Creative Director
Do you wish to use your creativity to help stories be told? Want to add valuable substance to Facebook and Instagram? Come visit us.
- Creativity and storytelling skills
- Editorial instinct and foolproof editorial skills
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and social platforms
- Ability to conceptualize various formats of social media content
- Fully bilingual in writing and oral
- Interest in strategy is an asset
- Participate in the brainstorming and design of daily content and content series for Clients
- Write short texts and titles to illustrate concepts
- Create presentations for the Clients and internal teams
- Work in collaboration with the strategy team in the development of editorial lines
You become so distracted by ads in the metro that you frequently miss your stop? You cringe when you see someone using Comic Sans? You are exactly what we’re looking for!
- Master of the Adobe Suite.
- Help develop static and motion formats.
- Help in the creation of graphic concepts and branding.
- Participate in the elaboration of pitch.
You know how to recognize every VSCO filter? Your heart sinks when one of your Instagram photos doesn’t match your feed? Come and manage other accounts than yours! Your Instagram game is your favourite sport? A weak internet signal on your phone prompts a mild panic? You’re one of us.
- Instagram community growth hacking skills.
- Identifying and managing relationships with influencers.
- Social media content tactics & strategies.
- Assure a rigorous community management.
- Copywriting for posts on a daily.
- Target pertinent influencers and keep the database up to date.
Are you one of those people who loves organization and ensuring everyone is on the same page? Do you strive for your clients satisfaction? Come and help coordinate our accounts with us!
- A “can do” attitude along with being a team player
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Assists in coordinating schedules and projects
- Comprehends financial terminology and project budgeting
- Administrative support
- Responds and delivers Client and internal requests in a service oriented manner
First off it’s a paid 4-month internship... Yeah, you read that right. Secondly, every morning, breakfast is provided because it’s the most important meal of the day. 35 hour weeks with a badass team, who participates in after work activities along with training sessions and group bike rides because… well… #StayFit. Besides working with an inspiring collective of people, we have coffee on deck, beer on tap, Instagrammable offices… What more could you ask for?
The application period ends on August 3rd at midnight.
The selected candidates will be contacted by email to confirm their invitation to an interview session that will take place on August 14th at 1435 St-Alexandre Street, suite 710.
The Playground starts Tuesday, September 4th and finishes December 21st.
May the best players win!