Republik is looking for a full-time project manager who understands the features of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), has an impeccable written and spoken French, and a good knowledge of written English. The project manager should know how to interact on social platforms by taking into account the tone and messaging of a brand/client. The person must also have established communication and organizational skills when it comes to interacting with different stakeholders.
Alright, so what's the job?
The job is to change the world through the Creation of Social Capital™. But if you want us to be more precise, here's a list of tasks you'll have to do in your day-to-day:
- Management and coordination of a project from pitch to delivery (schedule, research, casting, booking, negotiation, filming logistics).
- Assign tasks to team members and manage project management software.
- Maintain client schedules and budgets.
- Ensure that all client tools are updated according to the process established with the client. (Asana projects, tasks, client file, mastersheet).
- Make daily follow-up with the client to answer his requests (according to our SLA).
- Adequately manage production teams to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
What kind of background are you looking for?
Honestly, we don't think it's a good thing to have a too-long list of criteria. So let's just say these are some of the traits we think might help you do your job well:
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role with an agency, on the client side, in a relevant media publication, or on a personal project.
- Strong understanding of social media, great organizational skills, adept at time and priority management.
- Disciplined, curious, committed, autonomous, versatile person.
- Advantage: having already worked with and/or have knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, G Suite, and one or more CMS.
- Relevant academic education in arts, communications, or marketing.
- Ability to manage pressure and to prioritize, comfortable working with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, developed organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, listening skills, and client-partner approach.
- Good team spirit and collaboration, adaptability, resourcefulness, and self-discipline.
- Completely fluent in both spoken and written French and English at a high level.
What kind of people do you hire?
First of all, let us be clear: we will always prioritize people from minority groups at equivalent skills and experience. That being said, here are our five social standards that guide us in our mission and hiring process:
1 - Be Committed
We're all on the same team and we share a common vision for a better world. Building a better world takes time and energy, so we have to make commitments—to our colleagues, our clients, and our planet.
2 - Stay Curious
Our 9 to 5 doesn’t define who we are. But who we are defines our 9 to 5. We cultivate our passions, we seek discovery, and we stay open to the world. Keeping our fire alive is a full-time job.
3 - Think Bold
We don’t do average. Our ideas are meant to hack the status quo and challenge brands to dream about what they can become. Forget impossible, because to change the world, you have to be crazy enough to believe you can.
4 - Speak Real
We like our stories real and our facts checked. No B.S. Our culture is inclusive and our collaborations based on integrity and honesty. Ego is not your amigo.
5 - Rise Together
Our collaboration exists above titles and our trust in one another is more than just task descriptions. We work together with more empathy than criticism, more vulnerability than ego, and more listening than talking. Because 1+1=3.
And what are the perks?
All agencies offer pretty much the same thing, right? A good salary, nice offices, a decent insurance coverage, etc. Of course we have all of that, but that's not what sets us apart. What makes us different is that we truly care about our employees and we walk the talk. (We actually won a prize for that!)
We are very flexible with remote working and vacation time. And we understand how work-family balance is important; there were 4 new babies this year at Republik!
We have a beautiful office in downtown Montreal, but we also have an office in Tremblant to make sure people stay connected with nature. We have online yoga classes, a cash-back program for those who use public transportation, lunch-and-learn sessions every month, and one big offsite event every year with inspiring guest speakers and team-building activities. Oh and everyone gets Friday afternoons off in the summer to enjoy the beautiful weather!
But most importantly, our team is what makes Republik different. Everybody brings their passions and convictions to work, so that means you’ll always find a camp, ski, bike, or beer buddy! Or someone to talk to about your vegan lifestyle or mental health.
There's so much more, but you'll have to come see for yourself!
- This is a full-time job offer, which starts as soon as possible.
- Salary based on experience.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- To apply, send us your resume, relevant achievements, and links to the platforms of your choice (LinkedIn, Behance, Personal website, and/or social media) by filling in the form here.