We wish this went without saying, but we know it doesn't. At Republik, we have a clear mission: to help brands change the world. And to do so, we need and want to create an inclusive environment where a diverse team of talented people can feel at complete liberty to put their convictions to work, and know they'll be heard and valued in return. We believe in the power of recruiting, employing, training, compensating, and promoting regardless of race, religion, skin colour, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, language, accent, or any of the other characteristics that make you uniquely you. By bringing our different identities, abilities, and experiences together, we can better understand the communities we serve, foster greater creativity, and collectively revolutionize the industries in which we operate.
Republik is looking for a Project Management specialist who wants to work for brands that take concrete action for the environment and society. The person we are looking for, in addition of working closely with the client service team, will follow up on all client projects with the internal team. This person must have good organizational skills and be able to communicate with various stakeholders.
Alright, so what's the job?
The job is to change the world through the Creation of Social Capital™. But if you want us to be more precise, here’s a list of tasks you’ll have to do in your day-to-day:
- Manage and coordinate projects from brief to delivery.
- Assign tasks to team members via project management software.
- Maintain client schedules and budgets.
- Ensure that all client tools are updated according to the process established with the client.
- Follow up with client requests daily.
- Ensure the efficiency of production teams.
And what are the conditions?
We know we're not perfect, and we're humbly working to continually better ourselves. We also know actions speak louder than words, so here's an overview of our benefits:
- Four weeks of vacation upon hire, plus two weeks off between Christmas and New Year's Day
- The possibility of four-day work weeks thanks to meeting-free Summer Fridays
- Comprehensive insurance coverage after your first three months of employment, including access to a virtual care platform for mental and physical health
- Paid sick time, including mental health, wellness and period days. No questions asked.
- Flexibility around childcare and family sick time
- Flexibility around working remotely and internationally
- Possibility of an unpaid leave or a part-time schedule
- $400 allowance per year for wellness needs
- An RRSP program with employer contribution
- 5@7s and cultural events
- Monthly training sessions
- Paid mentorship opportunities for all employees interested in leadership positions or other promotions
Most importantly, our team is what makes Republik different. What sets us apart is that we truly care about our employees and we walk the talk. We strive to create an environment that fosters personal and professional growth so that everyone in the agency can put their convictions to work.
There’s so much more to offer, but you’ll have to come see for yourself!
The hiring process
- This is a full-time job offer, which starts as soon as possible.
- Salary based on experience.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.