We wish the next few lines were self-explanatory, but we know they're not. At Republik, our mission is clear: to help brands change the world. To do that, we need to create an inclusive environment and build a diverse team where everyone feels free to put their convictions to work and where they can feel heard and encouraged. We believe in recruitment, hiring, training, compensation and promotion that doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin colour, nationality, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical disability, age, language, accent or any other characteristic that makes us unique. We also believe that bringing people together with different identities, experiences and abilities helps us to truly understand the communities we work with, so we can be even more creative. And so the industries we work with can be the change.
Republik is looking for a bilingual Lead Strategist, 360 Communications. They will contribute to multi-channel campaign strategies, strategic positioning and brand platforms for companies that are taking concrete action for our environment and society.
The Lead Strategist will develop communication and social marketing strategies based on tangible, responsible initiatives so our clients can set themselves apart in their industry and be relevant to their target markets, whether employees or consumers.
They will be responsible for turning our client's brand data into insights. The creative team will use these insights to develop communication tools, based on the brand's touchpoints, mainly digital.
This person will be part of our strategy team and will work under the supervision of our Director of Strategy, and in close collaboration with our creative and consulting teams.
Alright, so what's the job?
The job is to change the world through the Creation of Social Capital™. But if you want us to be more precise, here’s a list of tasks you’ll have to do in your day-to-day:
- Manage various evolving resources for mandates they are spearheading
- Take ownership of and develop the agency's methodological tools
- Coach junior talent and analysts to make sure work-in-progress advances smoothly
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of agency's pitches from time to time
- Evaluate, analyze and develop and in-depth understanding of our clients' needs and business context
- Define and write research plans (qualitative and quantitative) and conduct competitive analysis and stakeholder consultations
- Develop personas and target audiences
- Deliver audits of internal and external communication ecosystems
- Identify sustainable development issues according to the company's value chain
- Support the creative team’s brand platform projects with a clear brand positioning
- Design 360 campaign deployment plans
- Collaborate with the strategy, creative, consulting and production teams
What kind of background are you looking for?
You'll find our ultimate wish list below, but we encourage you to apply even if you don't feel like your profile matches every criteria. Remember, men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the qualifications.
- Relevant experience in 360 communications strategy across multiple communications channels, which may include social, digital and broadcast platforms
- Excellent knowledge of emerging trends in formats and channels, especially digital
- Proven proficiency in 360 communication plans and campaign design
- Written and oral skills in both English and French
- Able to conduct structured interviews or workshops
- A keen interest in corporate social responsibility, sustainable development and social impact
- Knowledge of Miro software and relevant experience in employer brand development and HR marketing are assets.