We wish the next few lines were self-explanatory, but we know they're not. At Republik, our mission is clear: to help brands change the world. To do that, we need to create an inclusive environment and build a diverse team where everyone feels free to put their convictions to work and where they can feel heard and encouraged. We believe in recruitment, hiring, training, compensation and promotion that doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin colour, nationality, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical disability, age, language, accent or any other characteristic that makes us unique. We also believe that bringing people together with different identities, experiences and abilities helps us to truly understand the communities we work with, so we can be even more creative. And so the industries we work with can be the change.
Republik is looking for a bilingual 360 Communications Strategist. They will contribute to multi-channel campaign strategies, strategic positioning and brand platforms for companies that are taking concrete action for our environment and society.
The strategist will develop communication and social marketing strategies based on tangible, responsible initiatives so our clients can set themselves apart in their industry and be relevant to their target markets, whether employees or consumers.
They will be responsible for turning our client's brand data into insights. The creative team will use these insights to develop communication tools, based on the brand's touchpoints, mainly digital.
This person will be part of our strategy team and will work under the supervision of our Director of Strategy, and in close collaboration with our creative and consulting teams.
Alright, so what’s the job?
The job is to change the world through the Creation of Social Capital™. But if you want us to be more precise, here’s a list of tasks you’ll have to do in your day-to-day:
- Evaluate, analyze and develop and in-depth understanding of our clients' needs and business context
- Define and write research plans (qualitative and quantitative) and conduct competitive analysis and stakeholder consultations
- Develop personas and target audiences
- Deliver audits of internal and external communication ecosystems
- Identify sustainable development issues according to the company's value chain
- Support the creative team’s brand platform projects with a clear brand positioning
- Design 360 campaign deployment plans
- Collaborate with the strategy, creative, consulting and production teams
What kind of background are you looking for?
You'll find our ultimate wish list below, but we encourage you to apply even if you don't feel like your profile matches every criteria. Remember, men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the qualifications.
- Relevant experience in 360 communications strategy across multiple communications channels, which may include social, digital and broadcast platforms
- Excellent knowledge of emerging trends in formats and channels, especially digital
- Proven proficiency in 360 communication plans and campaign design
- Written and oral skills in both English and French
- Able to conduct structured interviews or workshops
- A keen interest in corporate social responsibility, sustainable development and social impact
- Knowledge of Miro software and relevant experience in employer brand development and HR marketing are assets.
And what are the conditions?
We know we're not perfect, and we're humbly working to continually better ourselves. We also know actions speak louder than words, so here's an overview of our benefits:
- Four weeks of vacation upon hire, plus two weeks off between Christmas and New Year's Day
- The possibility of four-day work weeks thanks to meeting-free Summer Fridays
- Comprehensive insurance coverage after your first three months of employment, including access to a virtual care platform for mental and physical health
- Paid sick time, including mental health, wellness and period days. No questions asked.
- Flexibility around childcare and family sick time
- Flexibility around working remotely and internationally
- Possibility of an unpaid leave or a part-time schedule
- $400 allowance for wellness needs
- 5@7s and cultural events
- Monthly training sessions
- Paid mentorship opportunities for all employees interested in leadership positions or other promotions
- An internal Justice, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee to which members dedicate time each week
- Most importantly, our team is what makes Republik different. What sets us apart is that we truly care about our employees and we walk the talk. We strive to create an environment that fosters personal and professional growth so that everyone in the agency can put their convictions to work.
There’s so much more to offer, but you’ll have to come see for yourself!
The hiring process
This is a full-time job offer, which starts as soon as possible.
Salary based on experience.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.