Republik is looking for a video enthusiast, to join our team as a video editor (offline and online). They will be responsible, along with the director, to participate in the creative vision of the agency’s video projects. The ideal candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects at once. They will work in pair with the agency's producer in the management of schedules and video deliverables. They will also be responsible for managing the various post-production projects and the organization of digital archiving.
The ideal editor has:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in video editing;
- A solid portfolio of projects, mainly documentary, and branded content;
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere Pro software, Lumetri, Media Encoder;
- A creative mind and an excellent editorial and narrative instinct;
- A natural curiosity for the latest trends in video content production;
- Excellent knowledge of colorization & sound mixing (an asset);
- Good understanding of motion design and Portfolio After Effects (an asset);
- A Bachelor's degree in Film Studies, Communications or a related field;
- To be fluent in French and English.
The ideal person should also be interested in:
- Telling real stories with real people;
- Working for clients who want to make a positive impact;
- Working with a diverse team of fun-loving outdoor enthusiasts;
- Spending your days in a Pinterest-worthy office;
- Enjoying happy hours, which never end at 7 PM;
- Attending multiple conferences and events at the office;
- Participating in bike rides on Tuesdays during lunch (optional)
- This position is a full-time job offer which starts as soon as possible.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
To apply, send us your resume, relevant achievements, and links to your social networks by filling out the form here.