Republik is looking for a content editor for a full-time position. The candidate must master the writing of short and long formats and understand the different social media platforms entirely. The person must be irreproachable in French and English as well as being interested and invested in the latest trends on social media.
Responsibilities related to the position
- Create and revise short captions for the client’s platforms and the agency’s content;
- Write blog posts in French and English for our clients, as well as for the agency’s blog;
- Be rigorous when it comes to community management of our client’s social platforms;
- Develop ideas and content strategies with the content creation team;
- Identify and develop relationships with content creators and relevant influencers;
- Analyze the content’s performance to highlight relevant insights;
- Participate in pitching with the content team.
The ideal content editor :
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, in an agency, client-related, in a relevant media or a personal project;
- Has a degree in a relevant background in communication, journalism or marketing;
- La personne engagée doit être bilingue;
- Has a strong understanding of social media;
- The candidate is organized, has time management skills and knows to identify priorities;
- Is creative, open-minded, curious, committed, autonomous and versatile;
- Has already worked with and/or has knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Suite, and MailChimp.
The ideal person should also be interested in :
- Telling real stories with real people
- Working for clients who want to make a positive impact
- Working with a diverse team of fun-loving outdoor enthusiasts
- Spending your days in a Pinterest-worthy office
- Enjoying happy hours, which never end at 7 PM
- Attending multiple conferences and events at the office
- Participating in bike rides on Tuesdays during lunch (an asset)
- This position is a full-time job, which starts as soon as possible.
- Share your IG, Facebook and LinkedIn account with us when you apply.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.