Republik is looking for a full-time bilingual content editor. The person filling the position must master short and long-format writing and have in-depth knowledge of social platforms. They must know how to impress by the quality of their writing in both English and French. They must be adept at finding the right words or reference to express a great idea, start conversations the right way, have a firm understanding of the target audience, and know which social platform to use to add rhythm to a story.
- Create and review short captions for client content and the agency's platforms;
- Write articles in French and English for the agency’s clients, as well as for their blog;
- Develop content ideas and strategies in collaboration with the creative and strategy team;
- Develop content schedules for various clients;
- Analyze content performance in order to bring out relevant insights;
- Adapt and translate copy from French into English;
- Participate in developing pitches in collaboration with the design team.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position with an agency, on the client side, in a relevant media, or on a personal project;
- Relevant academic education in communication, journalism, or marketing;
- Completely bilingual (fluent in both English and French);
- Great understanding of social media, good organizational skills, excellent time management, and developed sense of priorities;
- Creative, open-minded, curious, committed, autonomous, and versatile;
- Experience working with diverse social platforms.
** The Ideal Candidate Should Also Be Interested in:**
- Telling real stories to real people;
- Working for an employer that seeks to have a positive impact in the world;
- Passionate about the great outdoors, biking, local products, and anything else worth sharing;
- Cannot spend a day without going through different sources of information of all kinds;
- And the most important one: seeing yourself in our four social standards.
- You will have the chance to attend an impressive number of conferences and events;
- You can take yoga classes with your colleagues, train with them, and go for bike rides during lunchtime;
- After three months of employment, you will be eligible for our A-1 insurance policy;
- Vacation time and sick leave that keep on giving;
- Friday afternoon offs during summertime;
- You will have the chance to work in a Pinterest-worthy office space in the heart of downtown Montreal.
We support employment equity. With equivalent skills, the applications of BIPOC will be favoured. People from minority groups are encouraged to apply.