Republik is looking for a full-time Content Coordinator who understands the new features of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), has an impeccable written and spoken French, and good knowledge of written English. The Content Coordinator should know how to interact on social platforms by taking into account the tone and messaging of a brand/client. The person should also have data analysis skills and an interest in the paid media component of social media.
- Actively participate in the deployment of the content strategy and editorial calendar on all of our client’s social platforms
- Manage and organically grow online communities
- Brainstorm with the strategy team
- Capacity to seize timely opportunities and identify relevant influencers for clients
- Analyze the performance of published content, produce performance reports, and make recommendations to improve engagement rates
- Provide relevant insights and identify key trends to improve results
- Build audiences, plan, measure and optimize sponsorship budgets
- Stay on top of trends, new features and best practices in content creation and social media
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar role at an agency, on the client side, in a relevant media publication, or on a personal project
- Strong understanding of social media, organizational skills, time and priority management
- Disciplined, curious, committed, autonomous, versatile person
- Possesses the capacity to think strategically and a good ability to synthesize
- Advantage: having already worked with and/or have knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and ad manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, GSuite and one or more CMS
The ideal candidate should also be interested in
- Telling real stories to real people
- Working for an employer that seeks to have a positive impact on the world
- Working with a diversified team of nature lovers and jokers
- Spending work days in an office that feels like it comes straight from Pinterest
- Participating in Happy Hours that tend to continue past the traditional Happy Hour.
Process and hiring procedures
- This is a full-time position and should begin as soon as possible
- Share your Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts with us when applying.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.