Republik is looking for a full-time community manager. The candidate must have impeccable French and a high command of written English. The person has to be interested and invested in the latest trends on social media as well as know how to interact while taking into account the angle and message of a brand/customer.
Responsibilities related to the position
- Develop community management strategies for our client’s social platforms;
- Manage and grow communities in an organic and meaningful way;
- Develop content ideas with the content creation team;
- Target relevant influencers and maintain an up-to-date database;
- Analyze the content’s performance to highlight relevant insights;
The ideal community manager:
- Has a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position, in an agency, client-related, in a relevant media or a personal project;
- Has a strong understanding of social media;
- Is someone organized, who has time management skills and knows to identify priorities;
- Is creative, open-minded, curious, committed, autonomous and versatile;
- Has already worked with and/or has knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Suite, and MailChimp.
The ideal person should also be interested in:
- Telling real stories with real people;
- Working for clients who want to make a positive impact;
- Working with a diverse team of fun-loving outdoor enthusiasts;
- Spending your days in a Pinterest-worthy office;
- Enjoying happy hours, which never end at 7 PM;
- Attending multiple conferences and events at the office;
- Participating in bike rides on Tuesdays during lunch (optional).
- This position is a full-time job, which starts as soon as possible.
- Share your IG, Facebook and LinkedIn account with us when you apply.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.