Republik is looking for a full-time Account Coordinator who understands the features of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), has an impeccable written and spoken French, and good knowledge of written English. The Account Coordinator should know how to interact on social platforms by taking into account the tone and messaging of a brand/client. The person must also have established communication and organizational skills when it comes to interacting with different stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the deployment of content strategy and the editorial calendar on all of our client’s social platforms;
- Manage and organically grow online communities;
- Brainstorm with the strategy team;
- Capacity to seize timely opportunities and identify relevant influencers for clients;
- Analyze the performance of content posted, produce performance reports, and make recommendations to improve engagement rates;
- Provide relevant insights and identify key trends to improve results;
- Build audiences, plan, measure and optimize sponsorship budgets;
- Stay on top of trends, new features, and best practices in content creation and social media;
- Follow-up with the various stakeholders, send briefs to content creators and influencers, manage content.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar role with an agency, on the client side, in a relevant media publication, or on a personal project;
- Strong understanding of social media, great organizational skills, adept at time and priority management;
- Disciplined, curious, committed, autonomous, versatile person;
- Advantage: having already worked with and/or have knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, G Suite; and one or more CMS;
- Relevant academic education in arts, communications, or marketing;
- Available to work following a flexible schedule (daytime, evenings, weekends, and holidays);
- Ability to manage pressure and to prioritize, comfortable working with tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills, developed organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, listening skills, and client-partner approach;
- Good team spirit and collaboration, adaptability, resourcefulness, and self-discipline;
- Completely fluent in both spoken and written French and English at a high level.
The Ideal Candidate Should Also Be Interested in:
- Telling real stories to real people;
- Working for an employer that seeks to have a positive impact in the world;
- Passionate about the great outdoors, biking, local products, and anything else worth sharing;
- Cannot spend a day without going through different sources of information of all kinds;
- And the most important one: seeing yourself in our four social standards.
- You will have the chance to attend an impressive number of conferences and events;
- You can take yoga classes with your colleagues, train with them, and go for bike rides during lunchtime;
- After three months of employment, you will be eligible for our A-1 insurance policy;
- Vacation time and sick leave that keep on giving;
- Friday afternoon offs during summertime;
- You will have the chance to work in a Pinterest-worthy office space in the heart of downtown Montreal.
We support employment equity. With equivalent skills, the applications of BIPOC will be favoured. People from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply, you can send us your CV and Linkedin profile link by filling out the form here.